Virtual training for connecting globally
Virtual training can help build cooperation and learning across the globe without travelling providing all an equal opportunity to participate. Virtual training can also save resources and spare more time for doing. It is time to think about training in a new way and opportunities it can open. HAUS offers you facilitated full-service virtual training experiences to discover Finland, Finnish Public Administration and its trends. We make this possible.
- Through an easy-to-use digital training platform and tools,
- With the best Finnish experts and most innovative cases, and
- With inspiring online sessions and participating methods.
Examples of topics that are available through our virtual training sessions:
- Customer service
- EU action
- Human Resources and HRD
- ICT training
- Management and management
- Legal and legal drafting
- Projects and processes
- Financial management
- Management with information
- Information management
- Well-being at work
- Communication and interaction
- Civil Service Competence
- Service design
- Working life capacity (general)
All virtual training will be custom-tailored to your needs and wishes. We can include in the training content, for example, cases of competitive advantages in Finland, case studies and virtual visits, leadership trends and public policy exchange.